COST OF THE MASTER OF EDUCATION PROGRAM
(with or without professional or initial licensure embedded)
The cost of the 36-credit Fitchburg State University Master of Education offered through Catherine Leahy Brine, Inc. is $425 per credit. This cost is the same for Master of Education-only candidates or for candidates who also wish to embed licensure within the 36-credit Master of Education Program.
Cost of the program is less with transfer credits. (see transfer policy)
- application fee of $50.00 , payable to Fitchburg State (non-refundable)
- $150 application/processing fee, payable to Catherine Leahy Brine, Inc. (non-refundable)
- Book and/or materials fees for each course, as determined by each instructor
- $30 user fee for the Blackboard SEI course, if taken
- $1000 Practicum fee for Initial License candidates, payable at the time of the Practicum
- Tuition is made in two equal installment payments: when you begin the program and 6 months or ½ way through the program whichever is sooner.
- Sallie Mae and Wells Fargo Loans through Fitchburg State University are available. Proof of loan application and approval must be made before the program begins.
- We accept checks, MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Please note: All credit/debit card payments are subject to a 2% credit card processing fee.
The full program (no transfer credits) $15,300
The full program with 3 transfer credits $14,025
The full program with 6 transfer credits $12,750
The full program with 9 transfer credits $11,475
The full program with 12 transfer credits $10,200
Top of Page