| Application: FSC M. Ed. in Curriculum and Teaching with the CLB Middle School and Secondary Education Initial Licensure Program
Application Materials for On-line Application to the Fitchburg State University
Master of Education in Curriculum and Teaching with the Catherine Leahy Brine Middle School and Secondary Education Initial Licensure Program
* Fitchburg State University awards all graduate credits and degrees. Initial and Professional Licensure is done by Catherine Leahy Brine.
Applicants to graduate programs at Fitchburg State must have received a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the US or have completed the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor's degree or university-level degree program.
All applicants for admission to graduate study are required to submit the following credentials:
* For Licensure endorsement purposes, please send the following to Catherine Leahy Brine at 98 Randolph St, Weymouth, MA 02190
- Official transcript of a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation, one from a supervisor
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement
- Online Graduate Application and $50 fee
- Catherine Leahy Cover Sheet with the non-refundable application/processing fee of $150, payable to Catherine Leahy Brine, Inc.
**This will be deducted from your first tuition payment when you start the program.
A copy of your teaching license.